- It's a shame 300 people lost their jobs with the cancellation of #Rosanne. It's a shame 300 people took a job worki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- I HAVE MOVED, PLEASE COME WITH ME!
- MY BLOG IS MOVING, COME ON LETS GO!
- Seduction of SM!
- Successful dreams sponsored by broke pockets
- 2014, Year of the Horse, time to shine!
- Not another resolution…
- Home for the holidays, maybe! Tips to overcome holiday stress.
- Why he will NEVER pop THE QUESTION!
- They may say I’m a dreamer…
- 5 Ways to survive the holidays, SINGLE!
Tag Archives: trust
Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. ~Robert A. Heindlein Trust without wavering…Corinthians 13:7 Speak without accusing…James 1:19 Answer without arguing…Proverbs 17:1 Enjoy without complaint…Philippians 2:14 Forgive without punishing…Colossians 3:13 Promise … Continue reading