- It's a shame 300 people lost their jobs with the cancellation of #Rosanne. It's a shame 300 people took a job worki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- I HAVE MOVED, PLEASE COME WITH ME!
- MY BLOG IS MOVING, COME ON LETS GO!
- Seduction of SM!
- Successful dreams sponsored by broke pockets
- 2014, Year of the Horse, time to shine!
- Not another resolution…
- Home for the holidays, maybe! Tips to overcome holiday stress.
- Why he will NEVER pop THE QUESTION!
- They may say I’m a dreamer…
- 5 Ways to survive the holidays, SINGLE!
Tag Archives: successful
It is the one without two nickels to rub together, who can sit and think long enough to conceive a plan. This plan will be nurtured with hard work and dedicated passion to the point it becomes a living … Continue reading
Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things! I am interrupting my regularly scheduled blog post to pen this more pressing one. It will be a short one, but I think it begs to be told. ROMANTIC … Continue reading