Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- I HAVE MOVED, PLEASE COME WITH ME!
- MY BLOG IS MOVING, COME ON LETS GO!
- Seduction of SM!
- Successful dreams sponsored by broke pockets
- 2014, Year of the Horse, time to shine!
- Not another resolution…
- Home for the holidays, maybe! Tips to overcome holiday stress.
- Why he will NEVER pop THE QUESTION!
- They may say I’m a dreamer…
- 5 Ways to survive the holidays, SINGLE!
Tag Archives: poetry
I love the confines of my room bed sheets crumpled pillow squashed these electronics sharing the space graciously so many books and more books instruments that transcends that can write thoughts and mirror images on colored paper that I can … Continue reading
I thought true love was unattainable Happiness was unimaginable and honest friends would be there to the very end. I thought good money wouldn’t be mine to hold I’d live in poverty and not streets paved in gold And … Continue reading
Nothing is greater than LoveNothing that I can think ofFrom hugs to sensual kissesLong distance calls from mister to missesUnconditional conditionsSacrifices and submissionsBirthday wishes annual traditionsCommitments and devotions invoke emotions to the most rhythmic dancerRegardless of any difficult situation … Continue reading
U always make my heart beat faster…make me weak, make me feel like butter on hot bead. I just float away like a balloon in an open sky… I can feel your lips pressed upon mine!! I can … Continue reading