- Follow @CarollAtkins
Top Posts & Pages
- I HAVE MOVED, PLEASE COME WITH ME!
- MY BLOG IS MOVING, COME ON LETS GO!
- Seduction of SM!
- Successful dreams sponsored by broke pockets
- 2014, Year of the Horse, time to shine!
- Not another resolution…
- Home for the holidays, maybe! Tips to overcome holiday stress.
- Why he will NEVER pop THE QUESTION!
- They may say I’m a dreamer…
- 5 Ways to survive the holidays, SINGLE!
Tag Archives: passion
It is the one without two nickels to rub together, who can sit and think long enough to conceive a plan. This plan will be nurtured with hard work and dedicated passion to the point it becomes a living … Continue reading
You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings. ~Elizabeth Gilbert I have baggage! Lots and lots of baggage! They have become filled from all my journeys… All what I have been, all who I have seen, all … Continue reading