- Beat the #WednesdaySlump! How do you stay motivated during the week? - Spend time with the family - Work out or me… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- I HAVE MOVED, PLEASE COME WITH ME!
- MY BLOG IS MOVING, COME ON LETS GO!
- Seduction of SM!
- Successful dreams sponsored by broke pockets
- 2014, Year of the Horse, time to shine!
- Not another resolution…
- Home for the holidays, maybe! Tips to overcome holiday stress.
- Why he will NEVER pop THE QUESTION!
- They may say I’m a dreamer…
- 5 Ways to survive the holidays, SINGLE!
Tag Archives: marriage
Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things! I am interrupting my regularly scheduled blog post to pen this more pressing one. It will be a short one, but I think it begs to be told. ROMANTIC … Continue reading
Marriage: that I call the will of two to create the one who is more than those who created it. ~Friedrich Nietzsche Ahhh March! The month that is commonly noted as the starting of spring fever and of course sports … Continue reading