- Follow @CarollAtkins
Top Posts & Pages
- I HAVE MOVED, PLEASE COME WITH ME!
- MY BLOG IS MOVING, COME ON LETS GO!
- Seduction of SM!
- Successful dreams sponsored by broke pockets
- 2014, Year of the Horse, time to shine!
- Not another resolution…
- Home for the holidays, maybe! Tips to overcome holiday stress.
- Why he will NEVER pop THE QUESTION!
- They may say I’m a dreamer…
- 5 Ways to survive the holidays, SINGLE!
Tag Archives: Love
As we get ready to usher in 2014, we say good bye to many things and look forward to many more. For some like myself, 2013 was a trying year filled with ups and downs but mostly I gained a … Continue reading
One of the most complex yet compelling subject is love. We want IT, we don’t want it. We need IT, we don’t need IT. Regardless of how you feel about IT, IT is always a topic of discussion. While most … Continue reading
“As we let our light shine, we consciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence actually liberates others.” ~Marianne Williamson Why is this so very hard for us … Continue reading