- It's a shame 300 people lost their jobs with the cancellation of #Rosanne. It's a shame 300 people took a job worki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- I HAVE MOVED, PLEASE COME WITH ME!
- MY BLOG IS MOVING, COME ON LETS GO!
- Seduction of SM!
- Successful dreams sponsored by broke pockets
- 2014, Year of the Horse, time to shine!
- Not another resolution…
- Home for the holidays, maybe! Tips to overcome holiday stress.
- Why he will NEVER pop THE QUESTION!
- They may say I’m a dreamer…
- 5 Ways to survive the holidays, SINGLE!
Tag Archives: lies
I thought true love was unattainable Happiness was unimaginable and honest friends would be there to the very end. I thought good money wouldn’t be mine to hold I’d live in poverty and not streets paved in gold And … Continue reading
Recently, I was part of a discussion where a young man wanted me to believe that men lying to women was for the woman’s own good AND because they care about them!!! I could hardly believe what I was reading … Continue reading