- It's a shame 300 people lost their jobs with the cancellation of #Rosanne. It's a shame 300 people took a job worki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- I HAVE MOVED, PLEASE COME WITH ME!
- MY BLOG IS MOVING, COME ON LETS GO!
- Seduction of SM!
- Successful dreams sponsored by broke pockets
- 2014, Year of the Horse, time to shine!
- Not another resolution…
- Home for the holidays, maybe! Tips to overcome holiday stress.
- Why he will NEVER pop THE QUESTION!
- They may say I’m a dreamer…
- 5 Ways to survive the holidays, SINGLE!
Tag Archives: forgiveness
On TV, we see these great commercials depicting wonderful holiday gatherings. Like a Norman Rockwell painting. Grandma and grandpa hold court while all the children and grandchildren gather around the table preceded by a merry choreographed routine in the kitchen … Continue reading
MORE…MOONLIT NIGHTS MORE…OCEAN SUNSETS MORE…DREAM FILLED SLEEP MORE…WARM HUGS MORE…BELLY BURSTING LAUGHTER MORE…UNFETTERED CREATIVITY MORE…PAGE TURNING BOOKS MORE…SOUL STIRRING MUSIC MORE…FUN MORE…REAL GRATITUDE MORE…FORGIVENESS MORE…ENLIGHTENMENT MORE…PEACE MORE…LOVE Every day you wake, life just gave you MORE…be thankful and enjoy! Peace … Continue reading
If we are to evolve and survive as a species, we must declare our interdependence! Collective Knowledge is our only way forward. Peace & Light Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CarollAtkins Credits A Declaration of Interdependence: A Cloud Film by Moxie … Continue reading
Thus far, I have blogged about a variety of subjects, but I have not touched on one subject that is the most central to my life. My Spirituality is my anchor. In my first blog entry Journey of Authenticity, … Continue reading