- There is one group of consumers that Madison Ave. knows will respond to luxury branding and that is the black... fb.me/18ZJC56On 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- I HAVE MOVED, PLEASE COME WITH ME!
- MY BLOG IS MOVING, COME ON LETS GO!
- Seduction of SM!
- Successful dreams sponsored by broke pockets
- 2014, Year of the Horse, time to shine!
- Not another resolution…
- Home for the holidays, maybe! Tips to overcome holiday stress.
- Why he will NEVER pop THE QUESTION!
- They may say I’m a dreamer…
- 5 Ways to survive the holidays, SINGLE!
Tag Archives: ego
Loving increases courage. Courage increases bravery. Bravery brings forth tenderness and tenderness encourages love. The complete perfect circle. ~Catkins ©2012 We search, we hope, and we believe, that, out there somewhere, is a person that will fit us to the … Continue reading
From the time we looked up into the face of our mother and she cooed our names to us our identity began to be formed. “You are so pretty, you are so handsome. I love you! Such a smart baby.” … Continue reading
…some I love some not at all! “Mirror, mirror on the wall, tell me, mirror, what is wrong? ~De La Soul Can you all feel me? Why is it that we just cannot warm up to or even like some … Continue reading
“A man who fears suffering, is already suffering from what he fears.” Michel de Montaigne Suffering, the mere word puts us on edge. It is definitely not a state of being that we care to experience, yet it is … Continue reading
“If you understand, things are just as they are: if you do not understand, things are just as they are.” ~Zen Proverbs I have a good friend that says she is a hopeless romantic. I would agree. Her views on … Continue reading
People of the world are hurting! Emotions are raw and out of control. We want peace. We want piece of mind. We want to forgive. We want to be forgiven. Simply put we want to rid our lives of toxic … Continue reading
Isn’t it great how well written movies with great actors can take you away to the point where you feel like you are having the same experience as the characters. Do you find that if the storyline has elements that … Continue reading