- Designing this magazine puts me in relaxation mode. So much fun techniques to try. It will be out at month's end.... fb.me/8VG6ZrQeG 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- I HAVE MOVED, PLEASE COME WITH ME!
- MY BLOG IS MOVING, COME ON LETS GO!
- Seduction of SM!
- Successful dreams sponsored by broke pockets
- 2014, Year of the Horse, time to shine!
- Not another resolution…
- Home for the holidays, maybe! Tips to overcome holiday stress.
- Why he will NEVER pop THE QUESTION!
- They may say I’m a dreamer…
- 5 Ways to survive the holidays, SINGLE!
Tag Archives: commitment
That suit of amor you are wearing, is it heavy? I mean I know the ones from the days of old were. But this one that you are wearing, this figurative one, the one that keeps you hidden so … Continue reading
“I’ve been dating since I was fifteen. I’m exhausted. Where is he?” ~Kristen Davis on Sex in the City Never really thought about it? Well, yes there are definitely people who are just that, addicted to dating. So, how can … Continue reading