Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- I HAVE MOVED, PLEASE COME WITH ME!
- MY BLOG IS MOVING, COME ON LETS GO!
- Seduction of SM!
- Successful dreams sponsored by broke pockets
- 2014, Year of the Horse, time to shine!
- Not another resolution…
- Home for the holidays, maybe! Tips to overcome holiday stress.
- Why he will NEVER pop THE QUESTION!
- They may say I’m a dreamer…
- 5 Ways to survive the holidays, SINGLE!
Tag Archives: acceptance
My happiness grows in direct proportion to my acceptance, and in inverse proportion to my expectations. ~Michael J. Fox They say sometimes you should shrink so that the world can notice you, but if I am small and already not being … Continue reading
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. ~George Bernard Shaw This is the mantra many of us have adopted … Continue reading