- Wieden+Kennedy and The Atlantic's ad "Typecast" wins ADCOLOR's Ad of the Year and it is very, very powerful. I... fb.me/5fA0wtYN4 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- I HAVE MOVED, PLEASE COME WITH ME!
- MY BLOG IS MOVING, COME ON LETS GO!
- Seduction of SM!
- Successful dreams sponsored by broke pockets
- 2014, Year of the Horse, time to shine!
- Not another resolution…
- Home for the holidays, maybe! Tips to overcome holiday stress.
- Why he will NEVER pop THE QUESTION!
- They may say I’m a dreamer…
- 5 Ways to survive the holidays, SINGLE!
Category Archives: Love
No more resolutions! Instead reserve that you will live your life the best you can every single day! ~Catkins 2013 I mean why do we make them when 3-6 weeks into the new year we have broken if not obliterated … Continue reading
On TV, we see these great commercials depicting wonderful holiday gatherings. Like a Norman Rockwell painting. Grandma and grandpa hold court while all the children and grandchildren gather around the table preceded by a merry choreographed routine in the kitchen … Continue reading
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. ~William Arthur Ward The holidays are fast approaching and your heart is beating fast. Why? Because here you are with no significant other! No, boo! … Continue reading
The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be. ~Oprah Winfrey As cute as that movie is, with Tom Cruise uttering those iconic and very romantic words, “you complete me”, if … Continue reading
If your mind is like a kaleidoscope, IMAGINE with every facet… If your heart is like the deepest wishing well, BELIEVE to its deepest depths… If your strength is like that of the strongest strong man, ACHIEVE with all … Continue reading
Love may be blind, but it is what give us 20/20 vision to where we are ultimately able to bring each other into view. ~Catkins They are loud, boisterous, in your face and will “check” you in a minute! Sometimes … Continue reading
That suit of amor you are wearing, is it heavy? I mean I know the ones from the days of old were. But this one that you are wearing, this figurative one, the one that keeps you hidden so … Continue reading