- Beat the #WednesdaySlump! How do you stay motivated during the week? - Spend time with the family - Work out or me… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- I HAVE MOVED, PLEASE COME WITH ME!
- MY BLOG IS MOVING, COME ON LETS GO!
- Seduction of SM!
- Successful dreams sponsored by broke pockets
- 2014, Year of the Horse, time to shine!
- Not another resolution…
- Home for the holidays, maybe! Tips to overcome holiday stress.
- Why he will NEVER pop THE QUESTION!
- They may say I’m a dreamer…
- 5 Ways to survive the holidays, SINGLE!
Category Archives: Happiness
No more resolutions! Instead reserve that you will live your life the best you can every single day! ~Catkins 2013 I mean why do we make them when 3-6 weeks into the new year we have broken if not obliterated … Continue reading
On TV, we see these great commercials depicting wonderful holiday gatherings. Like a Norman Rockwell painting. Grandma and grandpa hold court while all the children and grandchildren gather around the table preceded by a merry choreographed routine in the kitchen … Continue reading
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe. ~Gail Devers But my dreams, my dreams are amazing! They are … Continue reading
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. ~William Arthur Ward The holidays are fast approaching and your heart is beating fast. Why? Because here you are with no significant other! No, boo! … Continue reading
Have you heard that I have partnered with some of my Pushing Lovely fellow bloggers to create a contest giveaway? No? Well, you don’t want to miss out. We are offering some lucky person a chance to win $100 Greenbacks! Just in … Continue reading
If your mind is like a kaleidoscope, IMAGINE with every facet… If your heart is like the deepest wishing well, BELIEVE to its deepest depths… If your strength is like that of the strongest strong man, ACHIEVE with all … Continue reading
Love may be blind, but it is what give us 20/20 vision to where we are ultimately able to bring each other into view. ~Catkins They are loud, boisterous, in your face and will “check” you in a minute! Sometimes … Continue reading