- Pinterest is useful for more than recipes and fashion. Here's how to use it for your business today. buff.ly/2APNI40 22 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- I HAVE MOVED, PLEASE COME WITH ME!
- MY BLOG IS MOVING, COME ON LETS GO!
- Seduction of SM!
- Successful dreams sponsored by broke pockets
- 2014, Year of the Horse, time to shine!
- Not another resolution…
- Home for the holidays, maybe! Tips to overcome holiday stress.
- Why he will NEVER pop THE QUESTION!
- They may say I’m a dreamer…
- 5 Ways to survive the holidays, SINGLE!
Category Archives: Gratification
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. ~William Arthur Ward The holidays are fast approaching and your heart is beating fast. Why? Because here you are with no significant other! No, boo! … Continue reading
If your mind is like a kaleidoscope, IMAGINE with every facet… If your heart is like the deepest wishing well, BELIEVE to its deepest depths… If your strength is like that of the strongest strong man, ACHIEVE with all … Continue reading
U always make my heart beat faster…make me weak, make me feel like butter on hot bead. I just float away like a balloon in an open sky… I can feel your lips pressed upon mine!! I can … Continue reading
“I’ve been dating since I was fifteen. I’m exhausted. Where is he?” ~Kristen Davis on Sex in the City Never really thought about it? Well, yes there are definitely people who are just that, addicted to dating. So, how can … Continue reading
If we are to evolve and survive as a species, we must declare our interdependence! Collective Knowledge is our only way forward. Peace & Light Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CarollAtkins Credits A Declaration of Interdependence: A Cloud Film by Moxie … Continue reading
You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings. ~Elizabeth Gilbert I have baggage! Lots and lots of baggage! They have become filled from all my journeys… All what I have been, all who I have seen, all … Continue reading
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. ~George Bernard Shaw This is the mantra many of us have adopted … Continue reading