- You have finally found the perfect name for your business. Now it's time for a cool new logo to represent that... fb.me/7J6iQxWgl 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- I HAVE MOVED, PLEASE COME WITH ME!
- MY BLOG IS MOVING, COME ON LETS GO!
- Seduction of SM!
- Successful dreams sponsored by broke pockets
- 2014, Year of the Horse, time to shine!
- Not another resolution…
- Home for the holidays, maybe! Tips to overcome holiday stress.
- Why he will NEVER pop THE QUESTION!
- They may say I’m a dreamer…
- 5 Ways to survive the holidays, SINGLE!
Author Archives: Caroll Atkins
I have moved!! I would love it if you would come and follow me at my new location! If you are subscribed to my blog via email, please join me at my new homehttp://www.LoveDesignLife.com. If you are following via … Continue reading
I am moving and I would love it if you would come with me! If you are subscribed to my blog via email, please join me at my new home http://www.LoveDesignLife.com. If you are following via WordPress.com, please consider subscribing … Continue reading
It is the one without two nickels to rub together, who can sit and think long enough to conceive a plan. This plan will be nurtured with hard work and dedicated passion to the point it becomes a living … Continue reading
As we get ready to usher in 2014, we say good bye to many things and look forward to many more. For some like myself, 2013 was a trying year filled with ups and downs but mostly I gained a … Continue reading
No more resolutions! Instead reserve that you will live your life the best you can every single day! ~Catkins 2013 I mean why do we make them when 3-6 weeks into the new year we have broken if not obliterated … Continue reading
On TV, we see these great commercials depicting wonderful holiday gatherings. Like a Norman Rockwell painting. Grandma and grandpa hold court while all the children and grandchildren gather around the table preceded by a merry choreographed routine in the kitchen … Continue reading
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe. ~Gail Devers But my dreams, my dreams are amazing! They are … Continue reading